Here are some resources that you may find useful. If you know of any others please let us know by filling out the form on the Resources Page.
- Digital Champions UK Facebook page
- Growing network of people who inspire others to get online
- Linkedin e-inclusion group
- Aims to share data, information, and knowledge related to Digital Inclusion (eInclusion) and to discuss and publish collective papers focused on e-Competences, e-Ageing, e-Accessibility, e-Learning and inclusive education, Design for All principle applied to ICT.
- Twitter feed – accessibility
- Twitter feed - accessibility
- Twitter feed – digitalinclusion
- Twitter feed - digitalinclusion
- Twitter feed – digital inclusion
- Twitter feed - digital inclusion
- Twitter feed – digitalengagement
- Twitter feed - digitalengagement
- Twitter feed – eskills
- Twitter feed - eskills