e-Inclusion case studies
Below are some resources that you may find useful. If you know of other resources that we could share on this website, please complete the form on the Resources Page.
- Learn about the EU e-Inclusion Campaign
- e-Inclusion aims to achieve that "no one is left behind" in enjoying the benefits of ICT. e-Inclusion means both inclusive ICT and the use of ICT to achieve wider inclusion objectives. It focuses on participation of all individuals and communities in all aspects of the information society.
- Real life good practice case studies
- A variety of resouces on e-Inclusion
- Aims to raise awareness and encourage creativity in the use of technology to improve services to socially excluded and challenging client groups.